In the Middle Ages, Seeber House was part of the sovereign freehold with a barn and court cellar, and until the 19th century it was the seat of the keeper of the court of Enn and Kaldiff, as well as the place of payment of the "Zehent" tax (tithe) in kind to the manor. Roof surfaces, pillars and vaults of the farm buildings are partly originally preserved. Around the year 1600, the residential house was rebuilt. Above the doors there are the coats of arms of the court guardian families. The last incumbent was Vinzenz von Pühler, a friend of Andreas Hofer.
Highway A22, exit Egna/Ora, direction Egna center
Getting to the starting point of the tour or point of interest by public transport is easy and convenient.