During the Middle Ages property of the Augustinian convent of canons St. Michele all’Adige. In 1560 property of Anna Regina Recordin zu Radeck. In 1740 acquired by Josef A. v. Feldmannsdorf. From 1762 to 1908 property of the Nobles v. Vilas. Since then manor and winery of the Pernter family. An imposing, two-leveled building, part of the most beautiful wineries of the region. The nowadays structure from the 17th century.
Highway A22, exit Egna/Ora, direction Villa