"De Campi" estate

General description
The “De Campi” estate dates back to the 16th century and is connected to the Wohlgemuth manor by a stone portal on which the coat of arms and three pinnacles can be seen. The street-side façade is symmetrically divided into three storeys. The windows and doors are also stone-framed. The upper floor has two polygonal corner oriels. In the middle of the two is an elegant double-arched window and above it is a wide French door with a wrought-iron balcony. The year 1563 is written on the cellar door.
Recommended season
Castelfeder sulla Strada del Vino Soc. Coop. a r. l.
Piazza Principale 5
39040 - Auer / Ora - Südtirol/Alto Adige - Italy
Always up to date with the
Castelfeder news. Sign up now!