The rectory

Piazza Municipio 3/Rathausplatz 3
39040 Salorno/Salurn
General description
The rectory, a baroque building and former Vilas residence, was owned by the Lutterotti family in 1741. In 1858 it was acquired by the municipality to house the school and the parish office. The windows and the entrance portal of the three-storey building have stone surrounds, and the attic has nine ox eyes. Inside, there are numerous stucco-decorated rooms and delicate wrought-iron balustrades. The 17th century chapel was originally dedicated to the Blessed Virgin Mary, St. Joseph and St. Anthony of Padua.
Recommended season
Castelfeder sulla Strada del Vino Soc. Coop. a r. l.
Piazza Principale 5
39040 Auer / Ora Südtirol/Alto Adige - Italy
Always up to date with the
Castelfeder news. Sign up now!