Nepomuk Chapel

General description

The Chapel was built in 1896 on behalf of priest Johann Clauser and is dedicated to Saint John of Nepomuk. The parish with its vaults at ground level, flight of stairs to the 1st floor and the window and doorframes made out of stone, is one of the most ancient buildings in Auer/Ora. In 1992, it has been redeveloped and extended by priest Peter Paul Hofmann. Apart from the parish house, it has also several rooms for ecclesiastical associations.

Recommended season
yearlong
Sports Map
Sports Map
New interactive edition
Contact
Castelfeder sulla Strada del Vino Soc. Coop. a r. l.
Piazza Principale 5
39040 - Auer / Ora - Südtirol/Alto Adige - Italy
Newsletter
Always up to date with the
Castelfeder news. Sign up now!