The church of the fourteen holy helpers (Chiesa Cappuccini) at Egna. The monastery and its little church were built between 1617 and 1620. The church is modest and fundamental, in concordance with the style and dictations of the Capuchin order: simply furnished, bare walls, a barrel vault and a chapel on the south side. The main altar dedicated to the Holy Heart, the pulpit and the side altars are Neo- Romanesque from the end of the 19th century. The altar of the side chapel contains a statue of the Madonna with the Holy Child from the mid-16th century, which is attributed with miraculous powers. Between 1999 and 2003, the entire complex was the object of exhaustive restoration, which brought with it the renovation of the benches, simple and linear in keeping with the surroundings, and of the stained glass windows. Today, the light passes through seven splendid glass windows that use the symbolism of colors and numbers to communicate their meaning to the churchgoers.
Highway A22, exit Egna/Ora, direction Egna center