The southern entrance to Laag/Laghetti is characterized by the presence of the St. Lawrence's Church. Dedicated to the Fourteen Holy Helpers in 1532, the late Gothic building sports a portal, the windows of the bell tower, and the nave all in pointed arches. The ceiling is a honeycomb vault, while its ogives and external ribs are decorated with a design alternating the colors black, ochre, and white. The little church was extensively restored in 2007-2008 and the sacred furnishings, works by the sculptor Paul dë Doss-Moroder, were renovated. This is only the last of several interventions carried out in the course of the centuries.
Highway A22, exit Egna/Ora, direction Laghetti
Getting to the starting point of the tour or point of interest by public transport is easy and convenient.